Content

Monday 1 July 2013

Sigma Makeup Brushes!



I've been looking for new makeup brushes for awhile now, however, since I have only ever bought my brushes from the local chemist, I had no idea what I was looking for. Should I invest in the 'oh so expensive' MAC brushes? How many brushes would I need? How MUCH was I prepared to spend?

Instagram actually helped me find these brushes. They looked stylish, had really good reviews, and most importantly - didn't break the bank. 

Sigma Makeup Brushes - are one of the best professional brands to buy if you're a beginner at applying makeup, or you're in between before you go up to the more professional brushes such as MAC. Some people even suggest that Sigma is  the more preferred brush, it doesn't shed, and come in a range of colors and kits.

I ordered the 'Make Me Classy' travel kit. This retails for around $65US online, and shipping if you're overseas, comes within 2 weeks! The brushes come in a multifunctional container that you can use to store your brushes on your makeup station, or it can also protect them when you travel.

You can buy them here.

I've yet to really put these brushes to the test, and I've only used them a handful of times, but so far, they have been a great purchase. Keep you updated!


Purchased on: July 1, 2013
Overall Quality: 4*
Price: Between $60 and $120 depending on which set you buy.
Value For Money: 5*
Would I recommend It? If you're after good quality brushes at an affordable price, look no further than Sigma!                   


                                                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media