Content

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Bourjois Blusher - Rose Frission #54



I have been hearing a lot about the brand Bourjois, and it was by coincidence that I found this in Priceline today. I had run out of blushed last week, so this was a necessity! I bought 'Rose Fression', number #54. It's in cute little packaging, and is super convenient to pop in your handbag, or for traveling.




It comes with a small little arc brush that sits inside the box, and even though the powder looks quite dark, its actually gives a light sheen when applied to skin. Plus it has this lovely smell of baby powder / roses!
What do you think of Bourjois products?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media