Content

Monday 16 September 2013

Night Skin Routine - Natio Ageless Firming Night Cream


I have my mum to thank for getting me onto Natio. She's been using this brand for years, and her skin is always so smooth and supple. Now that I'm close to hitting the naughty 30's, I better start with a better skin care routine!

Natio is an Australian company that was founded in Melbourne in 1992, and has grown to be one of the best skin care and aromatherapy brands in the nation. What I like most about this brand, is it's gentleness on the skin, smell amazing, and they are plant based products. You can go to their website and check out their products here.

Apart from being naturally pale, I also have sensitive skin. It's been a long process to figure out what I can and can't put on my face & body from trial and error - but I have never had a problem using Natio's products - from foundations, body wash, face masks and creams. So it's one of my go to brands as I trust it 100%.

The 'Natio Ageless Firming Night Cream' is a really good product to start with if you're entering the 'wrinkley' stage, or even if you're young and want to start early (which is important) you can do that too. It comes in a little glass jar, and the smell is just so fresh and fragrant. The consistency isn't gluey or runny like other brands, or hard to apply to your face. It's just that perfect in between (and it moisturizes your hands as well!) 

I use this cream after I have used my Proactiv Step System (which you can get here.)




I've been using this product consistently every night for about two weeks now, and I've noticed a few changes. I have less breakouts, my skin looks refreshed and glowy and I have less redness. I wish I had have taken before and afters, but next time! But for anyone looking for a new face product, I really recommend Natio!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media