Content

Monday 30 September 2013

Chi Chi - Glamorous Nudes Eyeshadow Palette


NEUTRALS, NEUTRALS, NEUTRALS! For a girl with my complexion, there is no such thing as owning too many neutral palettes, especially when this one could be the best dupes for Urban Decay's 'Naked' eyeshadow palette which unfortunately for us Aussies - isn't available here. (Unless you want to pay $70+ on eBay for something that is probably fake! But I won't take my chances thanks!)

I saw this in Myer in my hometown a few weekends ago and I didn't fully catch on that it was very similar to Naked, though after doing some research when I got home - I got excited. It was lucky for me the weekend just passed, I was able to pick this little baby up for HALF price. Yup, $17. So I was pretty happy!

The colors are similar to the Naked palette, but not all are spot on. I've already done the research and the pigmentation of these are a little less than I see when people use the Naked palette, but they are still pretty. I'm not one for hugely pigmented eyeshadows, I find them messy, and I think for me being so pale, I'd rather stick with light, natural eyeshadows. 

It's a lovely little palette and I can't wait to try it all out, especially in 26 days when K & I go to Hong Kong again! 

So guys, what do you think of Chi Chi's nude palette? Do you find it to be one of the best dupes for Urban Decay's Naked Palette? Let me know in the comments below!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media