Content

Monday 22 April 2013

Engagement Party


Two weeks ago on the 13th of April, K and I attended Carla and Ruperts Engagement Party at The George Hotel in Melbourne. They had done an amazing job with the decorations, and the speeches were truly lovely. I am hearing that their wedding plans have been going really well, and are due to be married in the middle of next year, which will be very very exciting.

K & I already have two weddings to go to this year, one in August and one in October - which is the reason why we are going to HK again this year. (and also for me to find my Chinese wedding dress!) The photographer that was at the engagement has finally put some photos up - so I will post a few here of the night. Enjoy!

K & I <3
The Decorations
The Happy Couple!
K & I With The Bride To Be!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media