Content

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Exciting Times Ahead!

Sorry I haven't blogged for awhile, I've been sick so thinking of something to write hasn't been a priority! I will do better in future!


Most of my free weekends have been spent in Melbourne checking out housewares, and the ever important what kind of taps we like, or flooring we prefer. I think my favorite part of finally getting into our home, would be the decorating and furnishing. I'm really looking forward to it!

K & I have finally decided on the floor plan we both like, (which i think it's perfect, and it looks so homey!) But we are still wondering which area we would build in, or would it be in our best interests to buy something closer to the city and do a knock down rebuild as resale value would be better, and the public transport system has been operating for a long time. So big questions we'll have to answer.

I've had little chances to go and take some photos, though  I am heading to Melbourne this weekend, so I'm hoping I'll have more chances then :)

Speaking of photos, K & I have booked ourselves into two different photographers to get some couples photography done. It'll be our first time having it done professionally. Luckily our booking coincides with our one year anniversary which is coming up in just over two weeks time.  I can't wait to share this special time with my love, we've both taken annual leave for a long weekend, so we can go back to some of the places in the country we both love. I simply can't wait!! <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media