Content

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Happy Week!


This week has been amazing - and it's only Tuesday! Not only is it K and I's one year anniversary <3 on Sunday, (which i will update you on over the weekend) but also I bought my first ever Kpop concert tickets!!

After discovering on the Popasia facebook page that CN Blue were on tour in Australia this month, I did a bit of searching and found that instead of only just performing in Sydney, they added a Melbourne concert. I was so annoyed! Kpop isn't really advertised here, and it's a real pain sometimes as the Korean band websites don't say much about tours in Australia. So needless to say I sent K a million texts saying I should just get tickets as it will probably be the only chance I had of seeing at least one Kpop band in my life. He said go for it. So a big dent in my budget, (that i had worked out perfectly earlier today) but is it worth it?
That's one big YES!

CN Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media