Content

Friday 20 September 2013

6 Months, 12 Months

Today marks a very special day in the countdown to our weddings. We have reached the 6 month and 12 month mark for both our weddings! We'd be having our Hong Kong wedding early next year, and today (20th September) next year - we'd be getting married! I spent most of the day looking out my office window keeping a watch on the weather, wondering what it would be like for our wedding. 
I think it went through 3 seasons today! It was cold & overcast, sunny and bright then raining! 
I've heard it's good luck when it rains on your wedding day, but I don't think I want it to, mainly because a) we'd be on a farm, and b) I don't want to get my dress dirty! Fingers crossed it won't rain next year!

I know it's a year away, but everyone keeps telling me that a year will go by SO fast, and I agree. I better pull my socks up and start working on our DIY projects for the reception. There's so many cute things I want to make, and I just hope they'll turn out right! (I'm sure with the help of my lovely Bridesmaid, everything will look perfect!)

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media