Content

Tuesday 17 September 2013

My Wedding Dress Arrived Today!

After a long wait since June, my wedding dress for our September wedding next year finally arrived! It arrived in one of those soft flat pack parcels, but inside was this lovely package. I opened it up and had a sneaky peak and the dress was just as beautiful as I saw it on the website. My mum wasn't home at the time, so I waited a long time for her to come back so I could try it on and share the experience together!

Yes, I bought my wedding dress online. You may think that doing that is a little bit crazy, and yes I thought so too, but after looking in the bridal shops here, I didn't find anything I really liked, or didn't flatter me, or suit my personality. This particular one took my eye straight away, it's simple, elegant, rustic and very me. Needless to say I placed a custom order right away! 

It was quite amazing that a talented designer could create this dress thousands of miles away for me, just by me giving my measurements - and she was right on with sizing! (I would give a link, but I don't want my future husband finding my dress!)

If anyone is thinking about buying their wedding dress online - I recommend it, but make sure you do your research. Read reviews, read anything you can find on the designer, and try on similar designs to see if it flatters you. I'm a big believer in if you can get something of amazing quality online, for half the price that's in a bridal store, then go for it!

Have you ever bought your wedding dress online? If so, what was the verdict?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media