Content

Thursday 31 October 2013

HK Bridal Hairstyle Trial


Sorry everyone! I know I haven't updated in over a week, I'm currently in Hong Kong at the moment, and I haven't had a spare chance to post any updates. I'm using my old iPhone, instead of my usual one for safety reasons, but I'm really regretting it because the camera is just SO crap! So I haven't even updated my Instagram for that reason. 

The past few days have been an absolute blur trying to get everything organised for our Hong Kong wedding next March, so lots of dress fittings, shoe fittings, decoration scouring and dinners. I unfortunately fell sick early Monday morning - which could only be described as hell. But I am better now finally and am able to think of shopping adventures again! Yay!

Yesterday I had my makeup and hair trial with K's brothers lovely girlfriend and her friend. We were supposed to be doing the trial at K's parents house, however we ended up doing it at his brothers office, complete with studio lighting and filming which was interesting! I think they did a pretty good job on me, although there are a few little changes I'd like before settled on the 'look'. I have another trial coming up next week so I'll see how it goes! Meanwhile, here are some photos of the afternoon :)







I promise I will try and update more frequently over the next few days, I'm hoping to get some more camera gear and lighting so I can better improve the blogging experience!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media