Content

Saturday 2 November 2013

Will Typhoon 'Krosa' Hit HK? I Hope Not!


Yesterday K and I were advised when we got home from shopping in Mongkok, that the Hong Kong Observatory had put out a level 1 warning. Typhoon Krosa is about 800km away and may or may not affect us. It was a little overcast in the afternoon we got back, but at night it was very very still, which probably isn't the best sign, though I have never experienced typhoon weather before!

It has only just started to spit with rain, and I was able to capture amazing colored sky above from K's mums bedroom, which I've been told is what typhoon weather looks like. 

Apparently its the first typhoon that Hong Kong has had in 7 years in the month of November, and looks like it could rain a fair bit tonight. I hope not too much as we have a wedding tomorrow to go to!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media