Content

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Times Ticking Away



Whilst I was in Hong Kong, I was lucky enough to receive a Longines watch from K's dad. He bought it in 1997 in Switzerland when the family when on a European tour. He ended up not wearing it at all, and it's been sitting in a cupboard, so he gave it to me. 

I've never really worn a watch, (who needs one these days, when our fingers are glued to our phones!) however I really really like this one. I think the color combination is lovely and suits me well, and the face isn't too big either. So I'm pretttty happy with this little acquisition!







post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media