Content

Saturday 16 November 2013

Sneak Peek: Our Engagement Session


K and I finally got to have our engagement photography session today with our very talented wedding photographer Neiyo Sun. (You can view Neiyo's amazing work here on her blog) I was nervous about a week before the session because I was worried all our preparation & hard work finding props, wasn't going to be enough. I needed to have not worried as we had more than enough, and everything looked just as we wanted it to be! 

We wanted our session to be rustic/country/relaxed, as our wedding will be just that - so we wanted to keep things on the same level and not be too formal and boring! I even got up early and went to the local hair salon (which from K's house is 5 minutes away!) and had my hair put into an up-do, I found the style on Pintrest and thought it would suit. I LOVED this hairstyle, and Dee from Madeeka did a fantastic job of recreating it from the image I sent her. I think she'll become my hairdresser when I finally move to Melbourne :)



I should have a sneak peek of our session on either Sunday or Monday, and we won't get the official photos for about 2 weeks. I can't WAIT to see them. So stay tuned!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media