Content

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Purse In Gold



Since my old purse had taken quite a beating over the last year, it was time to renew and find something a bit more chic and restrain me from carrying a lot of spare change around, (which usually amounted to a small bounty that could knock someone out) and one that was a change in colour.

I spotted this beautiful gold purse during the Boxing Day sales, (which by the way I will be doing a post about Christmas 2013) at Mocha, and not only was it on sale for half price, it was perfect to go with my newly purchased designer bags because it looked soooo chic. 

It has the perfect amount of 'no space' for me to clutter it up with receipts, rewards cards I don't use, and coins to prevent closure. I think I made a good choice, and it's a really good size. It even comes in a really nice black with gold strings pouch which I thought was a good marketing.







post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media