Content

Sunday 26 May 2013

Planning, Planning, Planning


It's been a long week of planning for the weddings. It's exhausting, and stressful yet at the same time, exciting. I have done nothing but eat, sleep and breathe weddings!

K and I have finally booked our Hong Kong dinner venue at BP International Hotel, in Kowloon. I've walked through the banquet area previously when we had a family dinner there last year, so I know that it's really pretty.  All up, there is a total of about 120 guests. We are just fine tuning our menu, and seating arrangements, then everything is mostly sorted. So it's very very exciting! Below is our setting plan.

Seating Plan for BP International Hotel
Premier room at The Royal Garden Hotel in Kowloon
We also booked our wedding night accommodation, and are very happy with our *5 Star* Premier Suite room at The Royal Garden Hotel. (I will also give a review on this hotel next year after our stay).
I am so excited for this wedding! 10 months to go and I will be the happiest woman, and happiest wife in the world to be marrying the most beautiful man in the world.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Hello! My names is Jessica, 27yo based in Australia. Here you'll find a collection of my thoughts, interests, photographs & daily life. Interested in all things beautiful in the world. Enjoy!

Got nothing to do today but smile

Got nothing to do today but smile

Previous Daily Life

Instagram

Social Media